Aftermarket C-130 Nacelles

<< < (2/2)

Jeffry Fontaine:

On The unofficial Airfix forum, there's a lady modeler who is doing some accurate nacelles and props for the 'J' . She goes by the name  desmojen   I'm buying a set from her right now and she charge me GBP10 but add shipping to that. 

With Engines & Things you get the actually engine not the nacelle.

Cheers,  Robert
Is she making these in 1/48th scale or 1/72nd scale?  I have a need for at least three sets and the propellers to go with them in 1/48th scale.

PanzerWulff:
Thanks guys the flightpath set seems the way for me to go with the four nacelles a pair of extras for future projects Allthough If there 1/48th the lady may be the way

Arrrr I be Hackin into some plastic in the future aye me buckos :ar:  :ar:  :ar:

nev:

On The unofficial Airfix forum, there's a lady modeler who is doing some accurate nacelles and props for the 'J' . She goes by the name  desmojen   I'm buying a set from her right now and she charge me GBP10 but add shipping to that.  

desmojen can also be found on ARC

kitnut617:

Is she making these in 1/48th scale or 1/72nd scale?  I have a need for at least three sets and the propellers to go with them in 1/48th scale.

I can't say for sure, but I think I read somewhere she is doing both 1/72 (at the moment) and 1/48.  The best thing is to ask her.   From what I understand she's the resident C-130 expert over on The unofficial Airfix Forum as she works on C-130's for a day job.

Here's a thread on a Herc build which I'm fairly certain is using her products:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....10325&hl=C-130J

Robert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page